• Naneu Pro Military Ops Series (1680D) Lima - Olive Drab Briefcase Military Style for SLR (Exterior Dimension: 9H x 14W x 5D inch)
Ready for action for the people on the run!
The Military Ops Lima is a briefcase style camera bag perfect for traveling. Featuring a comfort-grip handle and an ergonomically designed, thickly padded, removable shoulder strap, the Military Ops Lima is easily maneuvered through any location or situation.
This shoulder bag features two detachable, padded camera inserts with drawstring closures - perfect for removing the inserts and using them to store camera equipment when you want to use the bag as a briefcase. The large camera insert accommodates a DSLR camera with up to a 5" lens attached. There is room under the camera to store two additional small lenses. The small insert accommodates one long lens and a flash.
The Military Ops Lima outdoes other photography travel cases with eight interior and exterior pockets for storing and organizing professional and personal accessories. Constructed of water-resistant 1680D nylon, and featuring heavy-duty buckles, clips, and rings, we're certain the Lima can withstand almost anything you put it through.
• Briefcase style perfect for travelers
• Main compartment has 2 detachable, padded camera inserts with drawstring closures.
• Larger insert will hold a DSLR, such as the Nikon D200 or Canon EOS 5D with up to a 5” long lens attached.
• Two additional small lenses may be stored under the camera.
• Smaller insert will accommodate a long lens, up to 7”, plus a flash.
• Features 8 pockets, a carrying handle and has a small compass attached.
• Detachable shoulder strap included.